At first we thought that the F-series is over but apparently, we were wrong. OPPO has launched the OPPO F15.
The OPPO F15 is powered by a Mediatek Helio P70 chipset and comes with 8GB RAM. There are four rear cameras – 48MP main camera, 8MP wide angle camera, Other specs include a 6.4-inch AMOLED display, a 16MP front camera, 4,000 mAh battery and ColorOS 6.1 on top of Android 9.0 Pie.
OPPO F15 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P70 processor
- Mali G72 MP3 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.4-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.79, PDAF
- 8MP f/2.25 wide angle
- 2MP f/2.4 portrait
- 2MP f/2.4 mono
- 16MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 4,000 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1
The OPPO F15 is now available for pre-order via Amazon India and Flipkart. It is priced at INR 19,990. It will be available in India on January 24.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: