Realme Philippines is gearing up for its first 2020 smartphone offering which is the Realme 5i.
The Realme 5i is a slight upgrade from the current Realme 5. It is powered by a Snapdragon 665 chipset with 3 or 4GB RAM. It also has a 6.52-inch display, a quad camera set up and a large 5,000 mAh battery. It runs Android 9.0 Pie. The phone was first announced in India earlier this month.
Realme 5i specs:
- Octa Core Qulcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 612 graphics
- 3GB RAM / 32GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM / 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD (dedicated)
- 6.52-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1600 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 12 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4 (dedicated macro camera)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 13MP front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6
The company has not announced the exact date of launch nor the price yet. But this is something to look forward to this new year.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: