HONOR Philippines launched the HONOR 9X and HONOR 20 Lite last last year. But throughout the holidays, only the HONOR 9X is the one readily available in stores. This time, the company announced the HONOR 20 Lite is now available in the Philippines as well.
The HONOR 20 Lite is a midrange smartphone powered by a Kirin 710F processor paired with 4GB RAM. The screen has a 6.21-inch display with a waterdrop notch to house the selfie camera. There is a triple camera system at the rear – a 24MP main shooter, an 8MP ultrawide and 2MP depth sensor. The phone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 on top.
HONOR 20 Lite specs:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 710F processor
- Mali G51 MP4 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.21-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 24 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.4, ultrawide
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- 3,400 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
The HONOR 20 Lite is now available at HONOR stores and retailers for Php 9,990.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: