Motorola, now a Lenovo company, has announced another premium midrange smartphone called the Motorola One Hyper.
The new phone has two highlight features. First is the 64MP rear camera which is supported by an 8MP ultrawide lens. The other is the 45W fast charging feature for the 3,600 mAh battery. Other than that, the device is powered by a Snapdragon 675 chipset and has a large 6.5-inch display. There is a 32MP selfie camera hidden via a motorized pop up mechanism and the device runs on Android 10.
Motorola One Hyper specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- Adreno 612 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 6.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 64MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 8MP ultrawide
- 32MP f/2.0 motorized pop up front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 3,600 mAh battery with 45W fast charge
- Android 10 (Android One)
The Motorola One Hyper is now available in the company’s strong markets Brazil and US for BRL 2,200 and $399. The device will also be available in the UK soon.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: