Xiaomi Philippines has quietly launched the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 to the local market.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is the first smartphone to sport Samsung’s whooping 108MP camera and supported by four other cameras. There is a 12MP telephoto, another 5MP telephoto lens, 20MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro lens. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 730G chipset and has a 6.47-inch AMOLED display. This phone is powered by a large 5,260 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- Adreno 618 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.47-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 108 MP (7P lens), f/1.7, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom
- 5 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto) PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- 20 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), Laser AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4 (dedicated macro camera)
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5,260 mAh battery with 30W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 11
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is priced at Php 25,990. It will be available beginning December 6, 2019 at Xiaomi stores and December 12, 2019 via Lazada. It will come in three colors – Midnight Black, Glacier White, and Aurora Green.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: