Vivo’s latest smartphone, the Vivo S1 Pro is now available in the Philippines.
The Vivo S1 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It has a 6.38-inch AMOLED display, a quad camera set up – 48MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. Lastly it has 4,500 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Vivo S1 Pro specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 610 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.38-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 macro
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual Standby, Dual SIM
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical)
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope
- 4,500 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.2
The Vivo S1 Pro is now available at Vivo stores and retailers for Php 15,999. Watch out for our unboxing and first impressions to be published today too!
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: