Huawei announced its flagship tablet called the Huawei Matepad Pro. The tablet is aimed to compete with Apple’s iPad Pro.
It is a true flagship tablet because it is powered by the flagship Kirin 990 chipset. It has a 10.8-inch AMOLED display, a quad speaker set up and comes with either WiFi or LTE models. It runs Android 10 with EMUI 10 on top and like the Huawei Mate 30 series, it doesn’t have Google Mobile Services.
Huawei Matepad Pro specs:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 990 processor
- Mali G76 MP16 graphics
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal memory expandable via nano memory up to 256GB
- 10.8-inch AMOLED display (2560 x 1600 pixels)
- 13MP f/1.8 PDAF rear facing camera
- 8MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity
- 7,250 mAh battery with 40W fast charge
- Android 10 with EMUI 10
The Huawei Matepad Pro is now available for pre-order in China. It is priced at CNY 3,299 for the WiFi only 6GB/128GB version. It will be available in stores starting December 12.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: