Xiaomi Philippines has announced the arrival of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 to the local market.
Just recently announced and launched in Europe, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a whooping 108MP camera at the back along with four other cameras. Other specs include a 6.47-inch display, a Snapdragon 730G chipset and a large 5,260 mAh battery with 30W fast charge.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- Adreno 618 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.47-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 108 MP (7P lens), f/1.7, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom
- 5 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto) PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- 20 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), Laser AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4 (dedicated macro camera)
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5,260 mAh battery with 30W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 11
The company did not mention when will it launched here. Our guess will be this December. If you are out to buy a new phone, it is best to wait for it. No price was also mentioned.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: