Vivo Philippines has officially launched the Vivo S1 Pro to the local market.
The specs are completely different from the one we earlier reported. The Vivo S1 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 665 chipset paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. There are four cameras at the rear – 48MP Samsung sensor, an 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. The screen is a 6.38-inch AMOLED display. Other specs include a 32MP selfie camera, 4,500 mAh battery and running Funtouch OS 9.2 on top of Android 9.0 Pie.
Vivo S1 Pro specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 610 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.38-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 macro
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual Standby, Dual SIM
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical)
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope
- 4,500 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.2
The Vivo S1 Pro has a price tag of Php 15,999. It will be available in stores on November 30.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: