Vivo Philippines bas announced the pre-order of its new midrange offering, the Vivo Y19.
The Vivo Y19 is powered by a Mediatek Helio P65 chipset paired with 6GB RAM. It has a 6.53-inch display, a 16MP main, 8MP ultrawide and 2MP depth sensor for the rear camera. Selfie camera is a 16MP shooter and has a large 5,000 mAh battery.
Vivo Y19 specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P65 processor
- Mali G52 MC2 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB intermal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.53-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 macro lens
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch 9.2
The Vivo Y19 is now available for pre-order at Vivo stores for Php 10,999.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: