After so much and hype, Motorola is bringing back a classic design from 2004 now in a fully featured smartphone, the Motorola Moto Razr.
The new Moto Razr is a folding phone but since its a fully featured smartphone, the display folds in a clamshell manner. Under the hood, the phone is powered by the Snapdragon 710 processor with 6GB RAM. There are two cameras – one camera at the rear, a 16MP single rear camera and a 5MP front facing camera. When the phone is folded, there is a 2.7-inch OLED display. Lastly there is a small-ish 2,610 Mah battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Motorola Moto Razr specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.18-inch Full HD pOLED foldable display (876 x 2142 pixels)
- 2.7-inch OLED secondary display (600 x 800 pixels)
- 16MP f/1.7 EIS, dual pixel PDAF rear camera
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (fromt mounted)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 2,510 mAh battery with 15w fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie
The Motorola Moto Razr will be available in January 2020 in the US. It is priced at $1,499.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: