Samsung has finally launched the Samsung Galaxy Fold to the Philippine market.
As you may all know, the Samsung Galaxy Fold has a foldable display – 7.3-inches. Under the hood is the Snapdragon 855, six cameras and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Samsung Galaxy Fold specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 12GB RAM
- 512GB internal storage, no microSD expansion
- 7.3-inch Super AMOLED display (1536 x 2152 pixels
- Cover display – 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Selfie Cameras
- 10 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/1.9, depth sensor
- Cover camera: 10 MP, f/2.2
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Side Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- 4,380 mAh battery with 15W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
The Samsung Galaxy Fold is priced at Php 109,990. Stocks will be very limited and it will be available under Globe’s Platinum postpaid plan. Pre-order starts November 18.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: