Samsung announced that Philippine network carriers Globe Telecom and Smart Communications, Inc
The Samsung Galaxy Fold will be sold in limited quantities and via pre-order only. Future owners will get exclusive VIP services such as Samsung Concierge and Samsung Care+.
Samsung Concierge gives access to specialized customer care programs including a 24/7 dedicated hotline, free pick-up and delivery assistance, and service express lanes, among others. Customers get to directly consult with the company’s tech experts for any queries. Meanwhile, Samsung Care+ is a hassle-free year-long program to assist Galaxy Fold owners for any emergency concerns. It also includes repair coverage for one year.
Samsung Galaxy Fold specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 12GB RAM
- 512GB internal storage, no microSD expansion
- 7.3-inch Super AMOLED display (1536 x 2152 pixels
- Cover display – 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Selfie Cameras
- 10 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/1.9, depth sensor
- Cover camera: 10 MP, f/2.2
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Side Mounted Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- 4,380 mAh battery with 15W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
Please stay tuned for further announcements.