A few days ago, Xiaomi announced the Mi CC9 Pro and now the global version of it becomes official – the Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10’s main highlight feature is its 5-camera system at the back. These are 108MP main lens, 5MP telephoto with 5x optical zoom, another 12MP telephoto with 2x optical zoom for portrait shots, a 20MP ultrawide camera and a 2mP dedicated macro lens. Like the Mi CC9 Pro, this phone is also ppwered by a Snapdragon 730G chipset. It has a 6.47-inch display, a large 5,260 mAh battery and running MIUI 11.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- Adreno 618 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.47-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 108 MP (7P lens), f/1.7, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom
- 5 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto) PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- 20 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), Laser AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4 (dedicated macro camera)
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5,260 mAh battery with 30W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 11
The Xiaomi Mi Note will arrive first in Europe for €549. There is a Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro that comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage and that is priced at €649.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: