Vivo has announced a price cut for its current midrange smartphone offering, the Vivo S1.
The phone is powered by a Mediatek Helio P65 processor and has a 6.38-inch display. It features a 32MP selfie camera and a triple rear camera system – a 16MP main camera, 8MP ultrawide and 2MP depth sensor. It has an under display fingerprint sensor and a large 4,500 mAh battery.
Vivo S1 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P65 processor
- Mali G52 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.38-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 16MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 32MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,500 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch 9
Related article – Vivo S1 Review
From its original price of Php 14,999 it is now available for Php 12,999 at Vivo stores and resellers.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: