For years, Vivo has never brought their flagship smartphones to our market. That has changed with arrival of the Vivo NEX 3.
The Vivo NEX 3 is powered by a Snapdragon 855+ processor. It has a large 6.89-inch AMOLED display and a triple camera at the rear – a 64MP main lens, a 13MP telephoto and 13MP ultrawide. Lastly, it has a 4,500 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie. The phone ditches the physical buttons usually present like the power button and volume rockers. It is replaced by a haptic motor that you can tap when locking the phone or adjusting the volume.
Vivo NEX 3 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory, UFS 3.0
- 6.89-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2256 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 64 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 13 MP, f/2.5, (telephoto), PDAF
- 13 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), PDAF
- Motorized pop up 16MP f/2.1 front facing camera
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical), USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 4,500 mAh battery with 44W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch 9.1
The Vivo NEX 3 has a price tag of Php 39,999. Pre-order starts October 30 till November 8. It will be available in stores on November 9, 2019.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: