Meizu has just announced its newest flagship called the Meizu 16T.
Like any other flagship, the Meizu 16T is powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor. It has a 6.5-inch OLED display and comes with 128 or 256GB UFS 3.0 storage. At the back we habve triple cameras – a 12Mp main camera, an 8MP ultrawide and a 5MP depth sensor. Lastly, it has a 4,500 mAh battery and Flyme 8 on top of Android 9.0 Pie.
Meizu 16T specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal storage, UFS 3.0
- 6.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 2232 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 12MP f/1.9 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.4 ultrawide
- 5MP depth sensor
- 16MP f/2.2 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,500 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Flyme 8
The Meizu 16T is priced at CNY 1,999 for the base 6GB/128GB model. It is now available in China via Meizu’s website.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: