HONOR Philippines has announced the arrival of the HONOR 9X to the local market.
We already reported the arrival of the HONOR 9X two months ago but it was delayed. Now, HONOR Philippines has offucially confirmed through Facebook the arrival of the said device.
The HONOR 9X is powered by a Kirin 810 chipset. There is a 6.59-inch display, a dual camera set up – 48MP main lens and 2MP depth sensor, a 16MP selfie camera, 4,000 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
HONOR 9X specs
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 810 processor
- Mali G52 graphics
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM/ 64GB or 128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.59-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.8
- 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP motorized pop up front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
We just have to wait HONOR Philippines official launcb date.
tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: