Realme finally has its own true flagship, the Realme X2 Pro.
It is a true flagship because the chipset underneath is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855. It comes with variety of storage and RAM options to choose from. Another highlight feature is the display. It now has a 90Hz refresh rate just like the phpnes from its distant relatives from OnePlus and OPPO. The panel is a 6.5-inch AMOLED display.
Moving to the cameras, we have four at fhe back. A 64MP main camera which is a Samsung GW1 sensor. Then there is a 13MP telephoto and an 8MP ultrawide camera. The last one is a 2MP depth sensor. At the front there is a 16MP selfie shooter.
Realme X2 Pro specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage, UFS 3.0
- 12GB RAM/256GB internal storage
- 6.4-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels) with 90Hz refresh rate
- Rear caneras
- 64MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 13MP f/2.4 telephoto 2x optical zoom
- 8MP f/2.3 ultrawide
- 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with 50W Super VOOC flash charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6
Here are the prices for the Realme X2 Pro
- 6GB/64GB – CNY 2,699
- 8GB/128GB – CNY 2,899
- 12GB/256GB – CNY 3,299
The Realme X2 Pro will be available in China on October 18.