OnePlus has just announced the slight upgrade of OnePlus 7 Pro from 6 months ago called the OnePlus 7T Pro.
It basically retains much of its design and features including the cameras. Whats new here is the chipset – now on Snapdragon 855+. The other new feature here is Warp Charge 30T which OnePlus claims 23% faster than the ones on the OnePlus 7 Pro. In the camera department, the new device can now shoot macro mode even if there is no macro lens. OnePlus also announced the McLaren edition of the OnePlus 7T Pro.
OnePlus 7T Pro specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 8 or 12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal memory
- 6.67-inch QuadHD AMOLED display (3120 x 1440 pixels) woth 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.6, 1/2″, 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF, OIS
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 78mm (telephoto), 3x zoom, Laser/PDAF, OIS
- 16MP motorized pop up front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- 4,000 mAh battery with 30W Warp charge 30T
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10
The OnePlus 7T Pro will be available in Europe next week for €759 (8GB/256GB) and the McLaren Edition (12GB/256GB) is priced at €859. It will be available on November 5.
The OnePlus 7T Pro will also be available in India, China and Hong Kong.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: