Xiaomi announced uts latest entry level smartphone, the Redmi 8.
Successor to Redmi 7, the new device is powered by a Snapdragon 439 paired with 3 or 4GB RAM. It has a 6.22- inch display, a dual camera set up, 8MP selfie canera and a large 5,000 mAh battery.
Redmi 8 specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 3GB RAM / 33GB internal memory
- 4GB RAM / 64GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 6.22-inch HD IPS LCD display ( 720 x 1520 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dual Cameras
- 12MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- 4G/LTE WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie
The Redmi 8 is priced at INR 7,999 for the 3GB/32GB model and INR 8,999 for the 4GB/64GB model. It will be available in India on October 12 via Xiaomi’s website and Flipkart.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: