Sony announced a new midrange smartphone called the Sony Xperia 8.
The new device is powered by a Snapdragon 630 chipset paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 6-inch display with the same 21:9 aspect ratio as its siblings the Xperia 5 and Xperia 1. There is a dual camera system (12MP and 8MP) and an 8MP selfie camera. Lastly it has a 2,760 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Sony Xperia 8 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- Adreno 508 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6-inch Full HD IPS LCD display 21:9 aspect ratio.
- Rear Cameras
- 12MP f/1.8
- 8MP f/2.4 ultrawide
- 8MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted), USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS GLONASS
- 2,760 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
The Sony Xperia 8 will be available in Japan for now. It will arrive this October.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: