Digitial Walker, the sole retailer that sells OnePlus smartphones and accessories in the Philippines has announced a price cut of the OnePlus 7 Pro.
The OnePlus 7 Pro’s highlight feature is that 90Hz display. This means scrolling, navigating and playing games will be buttery smooth. It is also powered by the top notch Snapdragon 855. You get triple cameras here – a 48MP main lens, 16MP ultrawide and 8MP telephoto. Lastly, it has a large 4,000 mAh battery and runs Android 9.0 Pie upgradable to Android 10 very soon.
OnePlus 7 Pro specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 8 or 12GB RAM
- 256GB internal memory
- 6.67-inch QuadHD AMOLED display (3120 x 1440 pixels) woth 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.6, 1/2″, 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF, OIS
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 78mm (telephoto), 3x zoom, Laser/PDAF, OIS
- 16MP motorized pop up front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- 4,000 mAh battery with 30W Warp fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with OxygenOS 9
Related article – OnePlus 7 Pro Review
From its original price of Php 46,990, the 12GB/256GB model is now only Php 43,990 while the 8GB/256GB model is now priced at Php 39,990 from its original price of Php 42,990. Digital Walker has also mentioned that stocks are very limited. The OnePlus 7 Pro is available at all Digital Walker branches. Home Credit is available at Digital Walker stores at SM Mall of Asia, Greenbelt, TriNoma, Robinson’s Ermita, Glorietta, and Robinson’s Magnolia.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: