HMD Global is set to bring the Nokia 7.2 to the Philippine market. The Nokia 7.2 is the successor to the Nokia 7.1 and Nokia 7 Plus and few design improvements and features.
The Nokia 7.2 is powered by the Snapdragon 660 paired with 6GB RAM. It has a 6.3-inch display, a 48MP main camera, 20MP selfie camera, 3,500 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie upgradable to Android 10.
Nokia 7.2 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Adreno 512 graphics
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.3-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2280 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2 ultrawide
- 5 MP, depth sensor
- 20MP f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
The Nokia 7.2 is set to launch on October 10. Price and availability will be revealed there.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: