At first we thought ASUS is leaving the Philippine smartphone market because its been a long time since the company released a phone. But apparently, that’s not true since ASUS Philippines has confirmed the arrival of the ASUS ROG Phone II to the Philippines.
For those who are not aware, ROG means Republic of Gamers. it is ASUS’ sub-brand dedicated for gaming such as accessories, gaming laptops and also, gaming smartphones. The first ASUS ROG Phone was not released in the Philippines but the strong clamour of ASUS gaming fans made the company possible to bring this phone here. As expected, you get mind blowing specs here.
ASUS ROG Phone II specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 12GB RAM
- 256/512GB or 1TB internal storage
- 6.59-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels) 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sensing
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, Laser AF
- 13 MP, f/2.4, (ultrawide)
- 24MP f/2.2 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, dual band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- 6,000 mAh battery with 30W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with ROG UI
The ASUS ROG Phone II is set to launch on October 11 via ASUS Republic of Gamers Facebook Page. The price and availability will be revealed there.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: