Samsung’s latest midrange offering, the Samsung Galaxy A50s is now availanle in stores.
Compared to the Galaxy A50 before it, the most notable upgrades you will see here are the cameras. You get a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide and a 5MP depth sensor. There is also a noticeable change in its looks as it now has a prism-like diamond pattern design at the back.
Samsung Galaxy A50s specs
- Octa Core Exynos 9610 processor
- Mali G72 MP3 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.7, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- 32 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical) USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
Related article – Samsung Galaxy A50s Unboxing and First Impressions
The Samsung Galaxy A50s is now availanle for Php 18,990. Full review of the said device will be out soon.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: