Along with the Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha announced yesterday, the company also announced the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro is a beefed up Xiaomi Mi 9 announced earlier this year. It runs on Snapdragon 855+ paired with 12GB RAM. It has a 6.39-inch display, a triple camera system – 48MP, 12MP telephoto, 16MP ultrawide and a 20MP selfie camera. Lastly it runs on Android 10 with MIUI 10 on top.It will also come on both 5G and 4G models.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM/256GB internal storage
- 12GB RAM/256GB internal storage
- 12GB RAM/512GB internal storage
- 6.39-inch Full HD OLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, Laser AF
- 12 MP, f/2.2, (telephoto), PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom
- 16 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), PDAF, Laser AF
- 20MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical)
- Sensor – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 4,000 mAh battery with 40W wired and 30W wireless charging
- Android 10 with MIUI 10
Price will start at CNY 3,699. Pre-order for the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro starts today in China and it will hit stores on September 27.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: