Xiaomi had an event earlier announced a smartphone that made our jaw dropped when we saw its killer specs – the Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha has a wrap around display that extends all the way at the back, the first we’ve seen in a smartphone, a whooping 108MP camera and a killer price – CNY 19,990 or $2,800. Other specs include a Snapdragon 855+ with 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage. It has a 4,050 mAh battery and running MIUI 11 on top of Android 10.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha key specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 12GB RAM
- 512GB internal storage, UFS 3.0
- Wrap around display, 180.6% screen to body ratio
- Rear Cameras
- 108MP main camera
- 20MP ultrawide
- 12MP telephoto
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS
- 4,050 mAh battery with 40W fast charge
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
The Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is expected to be available this December.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: