Realme has just announced the Realme X2 today in China.
The Realme X2 is similar to the Realme XT with some beefed up specs and features. The Realme X2 has a 64MP main rear camera, a 32MP selfie camera and a 30W fast charge. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 730G paired with either 6 or 8GB RAM. Lastly, there is a 6.4-inch display, 4,000 mAh battery and ColorOS6 on top of Android 9.0 Pie.
Realme X2 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- Adreno 618 graphics
- 6GB RAm/64GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.4-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3 (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (dedicated macro camera)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6
The Realme X2 will be available for pre-order on September 26. Prices start at CNY 1,599 for the 6GB/64GB model and 8GB/128GB is priced at CNY 1,899.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: