Vivo Philippines is now accepting pre-order for their new entry level device, the Vivo Y12.
Just like we said, the Vivo Y12 is an entry level smartphone. It is powered by a Helio P22 processor paired with 3GB RAM. It has a 6.35-inch display, a triple rear camera system which is a 13MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide and 5MP depth sensor. a large 5,000 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Vivo Y12 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P22 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.35-inch HD+ IPS LCD display (720 x 1544 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 8MP f/2.2 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch 9
You can now pre-order the Vivo Y12 at any Vivo stores and get a free umbrella. The device is priced at Php 7,999.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: