Vivo has started updating its popular V series of upper midrange smartphones with the announcement of the Vivo V17 Pro.
The Vivo V17 Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 675 whicb is the same chipset used by its predecessor, the V15 Pro. The significant update is the dual selfie camera that resides in a motorized pop upmechanism. Thats a 32MP main selfie camera and an 8MP ultrawide selfie lens.
At the back there is a quad camera system – a 48MP main lens, a 13MP telephoto, an iMP ultrawide lens and a 2MP depth sensor. Other specs include a 6.44-inch display, 4,100 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Vivo V17 Pro specs
- Octa Core qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- Adreno 612 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.44-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2440 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 13MP 2x optical zoom
- 8MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide)
- 2MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Motorized pop up Front Cameras
- 32MP f/2.0
- 8MP ultrawide
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Under Display Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,100 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch 9
The Vivo V17 Pro is priced at INR 29,990 and it will be available in India on September 27.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: