Xiaomi announced the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite in Spain. This is the rebranded Xiaomi Mi CC9 announced in China.
The device is powered by a Snapdragon 710 processor paired with 6GB RAM. It has a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP depth sensor at the back while at the front we have a 32MP selfie camera. Other specs include an 6.39-inch display, 4,030 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 4 or 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.39-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,030 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie
The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite is priced at 319 Euros for the 4GB/64GB variant and goes all the way up to 349 Euros for the 6GB/128GB variant. Reservations will start September 20.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: