Apple has recently made a price drop of their two older phones right after the announcement of the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Basically, the company killed the iPhone XS and XS Max and was replaced by the new iPhones. They’ve also killed the three-year old iPhone 7 and it is already off the Apple Philippines website. The company made a price to the two remaining devices – the iPhone XR and the iPhone 8.
Here are the new prices of the older devices.
- iPhone XR 64GB – Php 40,990 from Php 50,990
- iPhone XR 128GB – Php 43,990 from Php 53,990
- iPhone 8 64GB – Php 30,990 from Php 39,990
- iPhone 8 128GB – Php 33,990
- iPhone 8 Plus 64GB – Php 36,990 from Php 45,990
- iPhone 8 Plus 128GB – Php 39,990 from Php 49,990
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: