Vivo has recently announced a new smartphone in China called the Vivo Z1x.
Basically, the Z1x and the other smartphone, the Z1 Pro are very similar in terms of specs. The noticeable difference is the Z1x has a waterdrop notch that houses the 32MP selfie camera as compared with the Z1 Pro has a hole punch display. In the camera department, the Z1x has a beefier 48MP main camera, a 8MP telephoto and 5MP depth sensor.
Vivo Z1x specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 6GB RAM / 64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM / 128GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.38-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Triple Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), AF
- 8 MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, depth s5nsor
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,500 mAh battery with 22.5W fast charger
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch 9.1
The Vivo Z1x is priced at INR 16,990 for the 6GB/64GB model. It will be available in India starting September 13.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: