Samsung Philippines has announced its latest flagship tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is now available in stores.
The Ssmsung Galaxy Tab S6 is powered by a flagship chipset, the Snapdragon 855 and it is paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal memory. There is a 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display with S-Pen support. We have dual rear cameras and an 8MP selfie camera which is also used for video calls. Lastly, there is a large 7,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 10.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1600 x 2560 pixels)
- Dual Rear Cameras
- 13 MP, f/2.0, AF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 8MP front facing camera f/2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- AKG quad speakers with Dolby ATMOS
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint (under display), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 7.040 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with OneUI
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is priced at Php 47,990 and it is now available at Samsung Experience Stores.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: