Huawei is also present at IFA 2019. Although the Mate 30 series is due for launch about more than a week from now, the Chinese tech company wanted to keep the hype going for its other flagship, the Huawei P30 Pro.
So Huawei announced two new colors for the P30 Pro – Mystic Blue and Misty Lavander. Apart from the new paint jobs, Huawei did tweak the design a little bit. At the back you get a Google Pixel-like two-tone finish – the lower portion is brushed matte glass while the top portion is shiny glass. But the kicker here is these new devices are now running Android 10. So basically, this is the first smartphone today to run Google’s latest Android version out of the box.
Huawei P30 Pro (Mystic Blue and Misty Lavander)
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor
- Mali G76 MP10 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 256/512GB internal memory expandable (nano Memory) up to 256GB
- 6.47-inch Full HD OLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
- Quad Rear Cameras
- 40 MP, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7″, PDAF/Laser AF, OIS
- 20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7″, PDAF/Laser AF
- Periscope 8 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF/Laser AF
- TOF 3D camera
- 32MP front-facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner (under display), Face Unlock
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- GPS, dual band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, QZSS, GALILEO
- 4,200 mAh battery with Super Charge and a 40W charger
- Android 10 with EMUI 10
There is no mention when will this updated Huawei P30 Pro be coming to the Philippines. But Android 10 with EMUI 10 is coming to all existing Huawei P30 series this month.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: