Realme has announced the Realme Q smartphone in China.
The Realme Q is powered by a Snapdragon 712 processor paired with either 4, 6 or 8GB RAM. It has a 6.3-inch display and a quad camera set up at the rear – a 48MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide, a dedicated 2MP macro sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. Lastly a 4,035 mAh battery with 20W fast charge.
Realme Q specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 8GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- 6.3-inch Full HD IPS LCD display
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP main sensor
- 8MP ultrawide
- 2MP macro
- 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,035 mAh battery with 20W fast charge
The Realme Q is priced at CNY 998 for the 4GB/64GB model while the top of the line 8GB/128GB model is priced CNY1,499. It is now available for pre-order in China and it will hit stores September 9.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: