Motorola, now a Lenovo company, has announced a camera centric smartphone at IFA 2019 in Berlin, Germany called the Motorola One Zoom.
It features four cameras at the rear – 48MP main camera, a 16MP ultrawide camera, an 8MP telephoto and 5MP depth sensor. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 675 paired 4GB RAM. There is a 6.39-inch display and a large 4,000 mAh battery with 15W fast charge.
Motorola One Zoom specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- Adreno 612 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.39-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), 3x optical zoom, OIS
- 16 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, depth sensor
- 25MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
The Motorola One Zoom is now available in Europe for 400 Euros.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: