The most awaited Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is now official in the Philippines.
The Mi 9T Pro is the flagship version of the Mi 9T that was launched few months ago.
It was equipped with the flagship-level Snapdragon 855 processor, 8-layer graphite cooling system, 27W fast charging technology, and a faster fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro specs:
- 6.39-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- 6GB RAM / 64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM / 128GB internal storage
- Triple Rear Cameras
- Tripl48MP Sony IMX582 f/1.75
- 13MP f.2.4 ultrawide
- 8MP f/2.4 telephoto
- 20MP f/2.0 pop-up front camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- Dual SIM, 4G/LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB Type C
- 4,000 mAh battery with 27W fast charge
Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro has a starting price of PHP 18,990 for the 6+64GB variant while the 6+128GB model has a price of PHP 20,490. It will come in four colors; Flame Red, Glacier Blue, Carbon Black, and Pearl White.
It will be available for pre-order starting September 6 in Lazada and September 7 in all Authorized Mi Stores.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: