Over the recent weeks, there were leaks and rumors of the top-of-the-line Galaxy A-series smartphone which is said to be the priciest and rumored to have 5G support. And now here it is, Samsung has just announced the Samsung Galaxy A90 5G.
It may belong to Samsung’s midrange Galaxy A-series but the phone has flagship specs. It is powered by the Snapdragon 855 chipset paired with either 6 or 8GB RAM. We have a very large 6.7-inch display and a triple rear camera system in which there is a 48MP shooter, 8MP ultrawide lens and a 5MP depth sensor. There is a 32MP selfie camera which is situated in a water drop notch on top of the screen. The main kicker here is this phone obviously has 5G support which is still in its early stage. Lastly, there is a 4,500 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- 8GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, ultrawide
- 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (optical, under display), USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie
The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G will be available tomorrow in Samsung’s home country South Korea. But there was no pricing announced. More markets are expected to get the device soon.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: