Samsung Philippines announced the trade-in program for the new Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+.
The trade-in program accepts any smartphone from any brand. Of course, there will be an agent who will evaluate your smartphone if it is applicable in the program.
Each smartphone will have an equivalent trade-in value that you may use in order to get the latest Galaxy Note 10 devices.
To understand it better here’s the complete mechanics:
- Customers may trade-in their old premium smartphone (any brand) to a new Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ at any of the participating stores.
- Customer surrenders their old phone to the TITU point person for evaluation. Only selected smartphones will be accepted and it should be in good working condition. The agent may make deductions to the value if they find any defects.
- Customers will be given a coupon representing the appraised values of the surrendered phones.
- Customers must present the coupon to the cashier upon purchase, and the coupon amount will be deducted from the SRP of the new device
- Customers may choose only one of the two payment options – either via straight payment or installment only:
- Straight Payment (Credit Card / Debit / Cash Card / Cash)
- 0% Credit Card Installment or Home Credit Installment
- Customers may trade-in more than one phone for valuation for one (1) new device.
- The net valuation and additional top-up (if any) are not convertible to cash.
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions
This promo will run until October 31, 2019.
For more info, visit the official promo page here: https://www.samsung.com/ph/offer/galaxynote10-tradein
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: