Smartphones today are doing either a hole punch display or a motorized pop up mechanism for the selfie in order to achieve a seamless viewing experience on your phone. And LG has announced its first smartphone with a hole punch display, the LG Q70.
That punch hole cut out on the 6.4-inch display is to house the 16MP selfie camera. The phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 675 chipset with 4GB RAM. It has a triple rear camera system, a quad DAC audio which means it has a 3.5 audio jack, IP68 water and dust resistance and running Android 9.0 Pie.
LG Q70 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- Adreno 612 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 1P68 certified – water and dust resistant
- 6.4-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2310 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 32MP f/1.8
- 13MP ultra wide
- 5MP depth sensor
- 16MP front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- HiFi 32-bit Quad DAC audio
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted), USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
The LG Q70 has a price tag of 548,900 Korean Won. It will be available first in its home country South Korea. It expected that the device will have a global debut in IFA 2019.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: