Meizu has officially launched the Meizu 16s Pro with flagship-level specs on a much affordable price range.
The Meizu 16s Pro was equipped with a 6.2-inch Super AMOLED display. It is a full-screen display with no notch and no pop-up mechanism. They managed to squeeze the front camera on the top bezel without making it too thick.
It has an improved in-display fingerprint scanner that promises to unlock the phone in just 0.15 seconds. The display also features a 160Hz touch sampling rate which is faster compared to the 90Hz on the OnePlus 7 Pro.
Powering the device is the latest Snapdragon 855+ processor. It also has a UFS 3.0 storage, dual stereo speakers, and 3,600mAh battery with 24W fast charging.
The Meizu 16s Pro now comes in triple rear camera setup. The primary lens is a 48MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture together with a 20MP telephoto lens and newly added 16MP ultra-wide lens with LED ring flash surrounding it.
Price and Availability
- Meizu 16s Pro 6/128GB – CNY 2,699 (around $376)
- Meizu 16s Pro 8/128GB – CNY 2,999 (around $418)
- Meizu 16s Pro 8/256GB – CNY 3,299 (around $460)
The Meizu 16S is already up for pre-order and will be available for purchase starting August 31, 2019.
Meizu 16s Pro Specs:
- 6.2-inch Super AMOLED display, 1080 x 2232 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio, 160Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ (7nm) Octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Android 9 Pie with Flyme 8
- up to 256GB internal storage
- up to 8GB RAM
- Triple rear cameras:
- 48MP f/1.7 Sony IMX586 with PDAF, OIS
- 20MP f/2.6 (telephoto) with PDAF
- 16MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens
- 16MP f/2.2 front camera
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 а/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v5.0, NFC
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Fast battery charging 24W
- 3,600 mAh battery
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: