As a customer-centric brand, OPPO has launched a diverse range of customer care solutions for its loyal consumers.
This includes the 1-Hour Flash Fix Program that allows users to get their devices assessed and serviced all in just 1 hour and an International Warranty Service that allows users access to repairs and services at official OPPO service centers even when they’re away from their home country.
In addition, to better meet the growing demand in customer services in the future, the brand has also rolled out the OPPO Service app, enabling users to check repair prices, find nearby service centers, keep track of their repairs, chat with consultants, and more.
The app is a convenient way for users to access OPPO’s services, and allows easy access to information and assistance through the following:
- Book a repair – Customers can easily book appointments to schedule when they want to have their units serviced. This gives them priority passes when they bring their units to the service center, as customers who book their repair appointments have a dedicated priority VIP lane.
- Find a service center – This feature provides users with a list of official OPPO Service centers, without enabling the use of GPS location services, to ensure privacy and security.
- Check warranty status – By simply inputting a verification code, customers can easily check if their units are still under warranty. It also requires the IMEI number of the phone that can be found on its settings app.
- Track repair status – Once a unit is booked for repairs, every step of the process is recorded and users can check on the status through the app — from the moment the service center receives the unit, and until the repairs have been completed.
- Diagnose unit – This built-in feature is capable of diagnosing the unit to determine if there are hardware malfunctions that need to be addressed.
- Check spare parts price – To give customers an idea of how much they might have to shell out (should their units be out of warranty), the app also displays a price list of spare parts that are commonly being replaced.
The OPPO Service app also allows customers access to real-time chat with an OPPO Service representative, making it easier and more efficient for any questions and concerns to be addressed.
It is now available to download via this link: https://i.clonephone.coloros.com/opposervice.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: