Huawei Malaysia has officially brought the Huawei Nova 5T to the local martket there.
Earlier this week, Huawei had an event in Malaysia for the launch of the Huawei Nova 5T but none of the specs are revealed. Now, Huawei’s Malaysian site has posted the specs and features of the new device. Ithas a quad camera set up, punch hole display which houses the selfie camera and 3,750 mAh battery. The phone is powered by the flagship Kirin 980 processor.
Huawei Nova 5T specs:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor
- Mali G76 MP10 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 6.26-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.8
- 16MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2 MP f/2.2 macro
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted), USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- 3,750 mAh battery with 25W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
The Huawei Nova 5T is priced at 1,599 Malaysian Ringgit and it will be available there sometime in September.
We received an invite for a Nova launch set for tomorrow. Huawei Philippines has been posting teasers of a new Nova branded smartphone on its Facebook page. Could this be the Huawei Nova 5T? We will find out tomorrow!
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: