Xiaomi Philippines has officially brought the new Xiaomi Mi A3 in their offline stores nationwide.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 is the latest Android One-powered smartphone of the company. It runs on pure Android 9.0 Pie with no custom skin.
It also boasts 48MP triple-rear camera system, 32MP front camera, and an under-display fingerprint scanner.
When it comes to storage and memory, this device was equipped with 128GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM.
All of that for the very competitive price of PHP 11,990.
RELATED ARTICLE: List of Authorized Mi Stores in the PH
Xiaomi Mi A3 specs:
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 610 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.01-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1560 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Triple Rear Camera
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, (ultrawide), f/2.2, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front-facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- USB Type C
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 4,030 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: