Its official Mi Fans! Xiaomi Philippines has officially launched the Android One smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi A3.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 runs on pure Android 9.0 Pie with no custom skin. This means the phone will be one of the first to get the latest Android version and security patches. Apart from that, the phone has a 6.01-inch display, a Snapdragon 655 paired with 4GB RAM, a triple camera set up, 32MP selfie camera and an under-display fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi Mi A3 specs:
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 610 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.01-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1560 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Triple Rear Camera
- 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, (ultrawide), f/2.2, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front-facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display), USB Type C
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 4,030 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
The price of the Xiaomi Mi A3 is Php 11,990. It will be available first via Xiaomi’s official store in Lazada and Shopee on September 9, 2019, and later on in Xiaomi stores nationwide. Colors available are – Kind of Grey, Not just Blue, and More than White.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: