Vivo Philippines is bringing a new phone to the local market called the Vivo S1.
The Vivo S1 was first announced in China last month. It is powered by a Helio P70 processor paired with 6GB RAM. It has a 6.53-inch AMOLED display, triple rear cameras, 3,940 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Vivo S1 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P70 processor
- Mali-G72 MP2 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.53-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 12 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- Sensor – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 3,940 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch 9
Vivo Philippines did not give any details as to the details of the launch nor the price. Let’s wait and see for more developments.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: