Realme Philippines is inviting 18 to 30-year old game-changers ready to take on the dare to represent the brand and the real value it offers.
Two winners, one male and one female, will be enjoying a cash prize of PHP 50,000 each, the latest Realme smartphone which will be launched before the year ends, PHP 5 million worth of promotional literature exposure and Realme branded items such as the Realme tech backpack and buds.
The winners will also be personally hosted by the Realme Philippines team in the Realme headquarters in Taguig City for an array of photo and video shoots.
Realme Ambassador Mechanics:
- In a 1-minute entry video, interested participants must explain why they are the perfect fit in representing a brand that is proud to be young.
- The participant must exhibit pride in what she or he dares to do as a young trailblazer, an example being, “I dare to be extreme because the world is filled with adventures that I am excited to try”.
- All entry videos must start with a realme clip that can be downloaded through this link.
- The entry must be posted publicly across all the social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – of the participant.
- Realme Philippines must be tagged in the post @realmePH and hashtags #DareToRepresentRealme and #RealmePH must be included in the caption.
- Deadline of submission is on September 01.
Realme will announce the two winners on September 09, 2019, via live stream on their official Facebook Page.
For more information on the ambassador hunt, participants may view the Dare to Represent Realme project Facebook note of realme Philippines.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: