Motorola has announced a new smartphone called the Motorola One Action. Motorola came up with a smartphone that has features of an action camera which is perfect for vlogging.
The action camera is a 16MP sensor that is ultrawide and can shoot 1080p videos at 60fps. This particular camera cannot take photos. Other cameras at the rear are the 12MP main sensor and a 5MP depth sensor. Other features include an Exynos 9609 chipset, 6.3-inch display, a 12MP selfie camera, a 3,500 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Motorola One Action specs:
- Octa Core Exynos 9609 processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.3-inch Full HD LTPS IPS LCD display (1080 x 2520 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1.25µm, PDAF
- 16 MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide), dedicated video camera (1080p)
- 5 MP, depth sensor
- 12MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetoorh
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
The Motorola One Action is now available in Europe, Brazil and Mexico which are Motorola’s strong markets. It is priced 250 Euros.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: